Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We Are New York Bound!

Just a quick note before my eyeballs pop out of my head! I feel like I have wasted this beautiful, sunny,  Alaskan Spring day on the computer. But in all actuality, it was not a waste; it was a milestone! We got our appointment for June 20th with Dr. Bock, and so spent the remainder of the day making all of the necessary travel arrangements to get me and the boy from Alaska to the East coast. We are so thankful for mileage plans, as well as generous Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles who are encouraging us and blessing our socks off! LOVE THEM!! Plus the timing coincides beautifully with Brent's final days in the CG, and thus, he had no problem getting the time off. He and our younger son will have quality time together while L is at Bible Camp, B is getting to spend a week with her cousins in Oregon, and Nathan and I try to navigate New York.  (Gulp!)  What a summer this is shaping up to be!

Good night and blessings to you and yours. Thank you, again, for your encouragement and support. We are overflowing with grateful hopefulness and awestruck by our Lord's divine planning.

Blessings,
Hillary


1 comment: