Monday, October 6, 2014

NY Appt. 2014 Quick Update!



This is a super quick update since I hate typing on my phone. This morning was a fantastic appointment with excellent progress made! For my thumbs' sake, I'm just going to list it out as bullet points:

*Dr. Bock was extremely pleased with N's skin appearance and increased muscle tone. At last year's appt, my ruddy faced boy lounged like a noodle on the sofa. This year, my fair skinned son sat next to me at the desk facing the Dr.and actively participating in the discussion.

*Labs came back with better than expected results! While his metabolic/detoxification levels still came back slightly low (but still improved), his digestive and inflammation numbers were perfect! We will be removing many supplements and some meds because it appears that his stomach is finally healed and processing food properly! Hallelujah!

*Given the good test levels, N asked for a repeat tests for the beef, pork, and corn sensitivities. Dr. Bock agreed that it was in order, and sure enough, they all came back completely clear! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! There was much rejoicing in the little room-especially as contrasted with last year when I was on the verge of frustrated sobbing! We will gradually reintroduce the foods alongside with gradually altering his meds. If all goes well, we may attempt to reintroduce gluten and casein.

*We will continue many of his meds as his immune system continues to rebalance and heal, but we are SO excited at the rapid progress being made! We give God all of the glory for this beautiful turn of events, and I give my deepest gratitude to those who have faithfully carried N to Him in prayer while speaking encouragement and wisdom over me. Thank you!

Blessings, 
Hillary and N


No comments:

Post a Comment